Find A Wish List
Your Wish List
You must have a PureIntegrity.com online account and be logged in to create and manage your wish list.
Don't have a Pure Integrity account? Create one now.
Creating a Wish List
You can create as many wish lists as your imagination allows.
- Click the Wish List link at the top of any page on PureIntegrity.com and log in to your Pure Integrity online account.
- On the Create Wish List tab, enter your wish list name, select your privacy settings and click the Create wish list button.
Note: We recommend that you select the Public sharing setting so it will appear in wish list search results. Private wish lists are not searchable and can be viewed only by you.
Adding Items to Your Wish List
Ready to start wishing? Just look for the add to wish list heart button on every product detail page. You'll find it next to the Add to cart button. You can also add notes to each item in a wish list for easy reference.
Managing Your Wish List
You can easily manage, update and share your wish lists all in one place. When you’re logged into your Pure Integrity online account, click the Wish List link at the top of any page on PureIntegrity.com. From there, you can update your wish list name, create new wish lists, delete a wish list, remove items from a wish list, find someone else's wish list and update your wish list privacy and sharing settings.
Sharing Your Wish List
Each list can have a different privacy setting to allow others to see what you want for birthdays, holidays and other events, while keeping other lists to yourself.
To help people find your wish list, you can make your wish list public.
To change your wish list privacy settings:
- Visit PureIntegrity.com and click on the Wish List link at the top of the page to log in to your PureIntegrity online account.
- On the wish list dashboard page, click on the wish list you would like to edit. Once viewing a wish list, you can change the privacy settings by clicking the "Edit Wish List" link under the wish list name.
- For each wish list you want to share, select the Public option
If you want to change this setting later, just follow the instructions above and choose the Private option.
Note: Anyone can search for and view a public wish list, which displays the name you entered when you created your Pure Integrity online account, as well as your name. Private wish lists are not searchable and can be viewed only by you.
Find a Wish List
To find someone else's wish list, click the Wish List link at the top of any page on PureIntegrity.com. In the Find a Wish List box, enter the email address for the person whose list you want to find.
After you click the Find button, a list of public wish list results will appear. Find the person whose list you're looking for and click their wish list name to view their wish list.
Note: Only public wish lists are searchable and viewable by others.