Candle Burning Question

What is the word that is used to describe the bending in of the warmed wax from the rim of a burning candle toward the flame so that it eventually melts from the heat. Thanks for answering my candle burning question!


Dennis B
(Thunder Bay ON. Canada)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *